Women of Immanuel
Spirit of Christmas Bazaar
October is fast approaching, and the bazaar babes are feeling encouraged! We had a good turn out for our September 11th bazaar meeting. A healthy discussion about all things bazaar went well.
We are pleased to announce that Cathy Preston and Bonnie LaPierre have volunteered to Co Chair the raffle for The Spirit of Christmas Bazaar. At this time we have 5 very beautiful creative items but we can always use more. Please let us know if you have a specialty handcrafted item that can be in our popular raffle. The sales for our raffle begins October 15th but tickets need to be printed by October 1.
Our popular Spirit of Christmas Bazaar needs your full support and if you feel the nudge, please join in the fellowship of becoming part of the team. It’s fun!
Judy Kirchoff 218-820-2802
Nancy Nyvold 612-804-4917
Karen DeBoer 763-442-0577
Needed for confections at the Bazaar—small glass dishes, tins and containers. When you are cleaning out, thrift store shopping, please keep us in mind. You can drop off at church and mark confections or my name. Thank you, Marsha Larson
Confections: Needed for confections at the Bazaar – small glass dishes, tins and containers. When you are cleaning out, thrift store shopping, please keep us in mind. You can drop off at church and mark confections or my name. Thank you, Marsha Larson.
Bazaar RaffleSpirit of Christmas Raffle Tickets, costing $1.00 each, will be available in the church bookstore corner on the five Sundays leading up to the bazaar, Oct. 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, Nov 5th, as well as the day of the bazaar, Sat, Nov.11th. Tickets will also be available in the church office beginning Oct. 9th, and off site from Cathy Preston and Bonnie LaPierre.
The five items being offered include:
- An Adorable Collection of 3 Crocheted “Winter Woolies” that consists of a Snowman, a Penguin and a Polar Bear along with accessories. Handmade and donated by Kim Gibson
- “Comfort in a Comforter” that consists of a handmade, double sided, 70” x 55” comforter and a basket filled with 2 bottles of wine, caramels, chocolate bar and the book, “Are We There Yet” Author Jeff Allen. Handmade and donated by Betsy Santi
- A Beautiful Plant Stand, made from White oak wood, including a potted plant. Handcrafted and donated by Randy Evans
- A Gorgeous large Blanket Chest, with two hidden drawers, made from Butternut wood. Handcrafted and donated by Jeff Olson
- An Amazing Norwegian Tine Box, made from Cherrywood. Handcrafted and donated by Jeff Olson.
The women’s fall retreat will be held at Grace Lutheran Church in McGregor on Saturday, September 30, 9:00am-3:00pm. See the kiosk in the fellowship hall for
If you are interested in carpooling from Immanuel, please contact the church office where a list will be kept. Each ILC participant is being asked to contribute a pan of bars.
For more information about the retreat, please check out this poster: Women’s Fall Retreat poster 2023
Women of Immanuel Donations
Click below to see where the proceeds of the 2022 Spirit of Christmas Bazaar were donated.