Recent Announcements from Immanuel Lutheran Church – Crosby, MN
Procedures for Worship Services at Immanuel Lutheran Church of Crosby
Dear Members and Friends of Immanuel,
Our facility reopened for worship on Sunday, June, 28, 2020. Please keep in mind that this will be a very different and new “normal” for a time. Also, this is a trial opening, as we are not sure how many will be attending services. If there is a need to provide additional services, we will do so. We ask for your patience. We want to make sure we have as safe an environment as possible for all who attend. It is our goal to be safe and smart and caring and compassionate.
For the care and safety of all our members we have the following plans and procedures in place:
- We are following State Regulations regarding re-opening. We are currently allowed to have 50% capacity at each service. We have two worship services on Sunday mornings. The 9:00am service requires all attendees to wear a mask. There are masks available if needed. The 10:30am worship has masks being optional.
- Ushers/Greeters will assist you into the Sanctuary to be seated using social distancing and a staggered seating arrangement.
- Families will be allowed to sit together.
- Per state guidelines, there will be no group singing (humming is okay!)
- There are no bulletins, we will be using PowerPoint projector and screen to display the service and any announcements.
- The sanctuary has been cleared of all hymnals, Bibles and pens.
- The nursery and children’s busy bags are not available
- Restrooms will be open, please be sure to wash your hands after use.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the facility.
- High touch surfaces are sanitized after each service.
- Communion servers wear gloves and masks.
- There is no fellowship time following worship. (No donuts ☹)
- Members need to exit the church immediately after the service.
- Please use the two main glass doors (east and west) to enter/leave the church. The alley door will remain locked.
- The church is open for small groups (limit of 10) to meet, while maintaining social distancing.
- We ask members to please refrain from congregating in hallways or fellowship hall and please refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
Office hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday.
In closing, please remember these basic precautions:
- Wash your hands often.
- Try not to touch your face.
- Practice social distancing.
- If you have a pre-existing health condition, please consider staying home.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Thank you in advance for following these guidelines and procedures. If you have further questions or concerns, please bring them to our attention.
We look forward to seeing you in person once again! Thank you for your faithfulness and support of the mission of Christ at Immanuel during this historic time. Stay well! And God bless you!
Members of the Church Council