Moving Forward March 26th-Please Read
Greetings to you all in Jesus’ name!
In light of the recent directives from our President, Governor, the CDC, and the CRMC task force, here at Immanuel we will be moving forward in the coming weeks in these ways:
- We will have office hours on Mondays and Thursdays each week from 8am-4:30pm. On other days, staff members will be working from home. For other inquiries you can contact Pastor Paul on his cell at 218-851-4336, and/or office manager Brenda Hayes on her cell at 612-839-6893.
- There will no doubt be somewhat of a reduction in overall staff hours, however there remains much to be done, even from home offices.
- Our custodian will work only as needed, and our financial staff will work entirely from home for a time. Our Member Ministry Coordinator will work mostly from home, but will be in the office for several hours on Fridays.
- Giving of offerings, gifts and tithes can be mailed or brought directly to the church during office hours. There is also a “give” (PayPal credit/debit card) option on our website.
- We will continue to provide Scripture, Message and prayer podcasts on Wednesdays (during Lent) and Weekends. Note: our website has recently just been updated and redesigned by Brad Miller, so some of the recent podcasts will need to be reloaded. Thank you for your patience.
- We will provide a weekly weekend worship service by video on our website.
- ILC member Susan Bushard and certified “Hope Coach” will continue to send out a daily “Word of Hope” devotional via email. Again, we are working out the little wrinkles with our computers so they get sent out each day.
- We will continue sending out weekly prayer lists, “3M” (Monday Morning Mailbag) and “TGIF” (Thank God It’s Friday).
- Our Youth and Children’s Ministry Coordinators are proving resources and links for faith practices and Sunday School lessons for home use.
- The April newsletter is available now on our website.
- To go directly to Immanuel’s website click here: www.immanuelcrosby.org
May we continue to be the Church of Christ – the Body of Christ – outside the four walls of our facility – in our homes and with one another.
Prevent – Prepare – don’t Panic – and Pray! And wash your hands – again! 😊
Thinking and praying for all of you,
Pastor Paul and Staff
Immanuel Lutheran Church
PO Box 98
Crosby, MN 56441